Friday, May 15, 2009

the final countdown

Well I have had the final showers - thanks to all of my friends and family we are equipped for the new baby when he decides to come. I have reached new heights or should I say weights in my pregnancy (never thought I would weigh this much in my life EVER!). My legs and feet have reached new proportions in terms of circumference and puffiness. Soon I will look like one of the Flintstones Yabadabadoo!

Yesterday we determined that I am now dilated 1 cm (which means a lot of nothing - but who knows).

Well keep everyone posted - but hot damn - I am ready to be done.

2 comments:

  1. well lady, i was o cm. dilated wed., tilted uterus and far off according to my doc....and fri. wamoo! we have alexa! wishing you all the best, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting at the end sucks...but it will be over soon!!! Can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete